Sunday, August 06, 2006

We will not be gagged.

Lets have a lesson on terrorism; firstly it is a synonym for the word intimidation. As I mentioned before many good decent people have been put on trial and been found guilty and jailed for many years on jumped up so called hate crimes which come under the umbrella of the new (jew inspired) terrorism laws. I live a long way from were these guys are jailed. I thought it would be good for their morale and just the decent thing to do, to write and let them now it’s not all in vain and they’re not forgotten. Many told me that they wouldn’t be allowed my mail. But I wrote to Matt Hale regardless, it was nothing heavy on issues or anything that would make it bad for him in anyway. Just a hello, bit about myself and hang in there were thinking of you. Anyway sure enough time went by and I got the letter returned. I should have sent a letter at the same time to the most worse murderer slash paedophile in history and I bet you he would have been allowed my mail. Anyway what I’m getting at is the fact that good, innocent people are being intimidated by their country and denied basic human rights. They are being tricked into thinking no one cares. But worse than that they and their plight are being hushed up and if you are just your average Joe you are not going to see their stories on 60 minutes. These guys are in jail because their government work for the jew in suppressing any attempt at having people educated in the real politics of the world. People are getting smarter and asking questions this is the real threat to the jew dominated world, not these faceless enemies that are just a smoke screen for them to control those of us breaking the chains of jew slavery. Rock on with whatever freedoms you have left, stick a big finger at them. Fuck it, they can’t fill up all the jails with us and leave the real crims out there running amok.

Think for your self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I quite like your site, specially this article. Keep up the good work.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home